From the Kitchen of Matula Gregory
Super Wing Dipping Sauce
- 4 ounces Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce – heated
- 4 ounces “Red Hot” hot sauce or 3 ounces TABASCO® hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Paul Prudhomme’s cajun magic seasoning
- Combine the heated barbecue sauce with the other ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Drizzle on top of cooked wings for a little extra kick.
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 2 medium onions, chopped fine
- 1/4 tbsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices of white bread (remove crust, soak in cold water & drain)
- 1/2 cup Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 tsp. dry English mustard (we recommend Colman’s)
- 3/4 cup hot water
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and form into 2 loaves.
- Place in shallow baking pan.
- Lower oven to 385 degrees and place meatloaf in oven.
- Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, occasionally basting with juices in bottom of pan.
Montgomery Inn Baked Beans
- 1/3 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 3 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 slices bacon – whole
- 1 cup Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce
- 1 – 28 ounce can pork and beans
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 tsp. dry English mustard (we recommend Colman’s)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare a 2 quart baking dish with a non-stick baking spray.
- Sauté onion and bacon pieces in a skillet for 2-3 minutes or until onions are translucent.
- Combine onion mixture, Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce, brown sugar, and dry mustard with the beans and liquid from the beans. Stir well until ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Pour bean mixture into the baking dish.
- Place 2 remaining strips of bacon on top of the beans.
- Bake UNCOVERED in the pre-heated oven for approximately 1 hour.